Thursday, November 5, 2009

Im Dreaming Of A White Kitchen

Every time I clean my kitchen I dream of what my kitchen one day will be! White and amazing! I want white cabinets and butcher block counter tops, Bronze oiled appliances and espresso hard wood floors! I want bead board ceilings and white crown molding! My colors are White, Tiffany Blue and Espresso! So I have gone and picture overloaded you I hope you enjoy all these wonderful kitchens and stay tuned for more to come!



(Cabinets)









I love how they show all their yellow dishes! Id like to do something similar with Tiffany blue!










































































These sinks are amazing!!





















3 comments:

Matt n Jessica said...

Those kitchens are all spectacular!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love blues and browns too. Those kitchens are awesome!

{nicole coombs} said...

We have the same exact taste!! I too dream of White but not just in my kitchen, but also in my room bathroom living roomand everywere haha. I love white, but I am always hesitant because of my two dirty little boys!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!